Little Humpty Kids' Camel Ride
- Duration: 10 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Harrisville, Queensland
- Product code: LH Kids Ride
!!! Eat Local Week - Little Farmer Humpty Day Ticket Required !!! Book HERE
Kids aged 4 - 12 years can enjoy a fun, 10 minutes introductory Little Humpty Kids' Camel Ride through Summer Land Camels' beautiful grounds.
- Ride along in a traditional camel caravan ride
- Safety briefing and helmet fitting
- Learn about camel saddles and how they differ from other saddles
- Gain an understanding of camel behaviour and how we can communicate with camels through body language
- Take a photo with our riding camels after your ride
- Guests are required to wear secure, closed in footwear and we recommend wearing long pants and dress for cool weather during the winter months
- Age (4yrs to 12 years) and weight limits apply (max. 100 kg per person or per double saddle on a camel), please see our Terms & Conditions before you book
- Online bookings are essential and please arrive & check-in for your ride 15 mins prior to the booked time
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels, shop around in our Skincare & Souvenir Shop, visit our Homestead cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch and try our famous Camelcino. All our dairy products are also available for purchase straight from the farm, so bring an esky or a cooler bag.
- Please note: riding in double saddles requires children to be physically strong enough to hold on to the saddle and maintain balance at all times.
- 10 riders total aged 4 - 12 years per booking time, with a maximum of 100kg per
- No refunds for late arrivals
- Our cancellation policy is 24 hours. If you cancel within 24 hours of the confirmed camel riding time no refund will be provided. Please see our Terms & Conditions.