Eat Local Week - Sunset Cocktails with the Camels
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Harrisville, Queensland
- Product code: ELW SCCamels
Welcome to Summer Land Camels for this Eat Local Week special Sunset Cocktails with the Camels. Enjoy our stunning sunset views with a glass of your favourite Cocktail, along with our delicious grazing platter.
Our dishes are designed to be shared and will be served on one platter per table showcasing a selection of our award-winning Camel Milk Cheeses and local charcuterie. Indulge in Summer Land Camels' Camel Milk & Honey Vodka based Cocktails while you watch our beautiful camels meander in the fading sunlight.
- A grazing platter showcasing award-winning Camel Milk Cheeses and local charcuterie
- One Camel Milk & Honey Vodka based Cocktail or Mocktail (non-alcoholic mixed drink) per ticket
Please note: Other drinks are available to purchase.
Event fine print:
- Sunset Cocktails with the Camels is a special event outside standard operating hours. The kitchen will, therefore, be closed for all our meal options including kids meals. The only available dish is our Grazing Platter which is designed to share entree-sized portions and will be served on one platter per table showcasing a selection of our award-winning Camel Milk Cheeses and local charcuterie (with gluten-free and vegetarian options also available). For dessert, we will have delicious Camel Milk Gelato available for purchase. Also available on the night will be our Farmhouse Special of the Day, a hot dish selected by our chef (only one dish will be available).
- For all dietary requirements, please send us an email to email@example.com
- Sunset Cocktails with the Camels is not a BYO event as Summer Land Camels is a fully licensed venue allowing you to purchase beer, wine and spirits as well as hot drinks. We practise responsible serving of alcohol.
- While we welcome families and kids of all ages, Sunset Cocktails with the Camels is a more suitable event for visitors 18 years and over. If you'd like to join us for events tailored especially for kids, subscribe to our newsletter and keep an eye out for the next Little Humpty Children's Day.
- Sunset Cocktails with the Camels event hours are 4 pm to 7 pm. To enjoy your grazing platter with your favourite drink, please arrive no later than 6 pm.
- There will be no Camel Rides or Farm Tours available as part of this event and access is only to the café area of the farm, not to our restricted access areas.
- Our café is disability accessible. Please ask for assistance for wheelchairs or prams on arrival and our staff will help you with our wheelchair lift.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- We have plenty of parking, but no lighting to the parking area.
- Unfortunately, there is no public transport, Uber or taxis that operate in the area.
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels and shop our range of natural camel milk skincare. All our dairy products are also available for purchase straight from the farm, so bring an esky or a cooler bag.