Eat Local Week - Sunrise Camel Dairy Tour & Breakfast
From AUD $25.00
- Duration: 75 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Harrisville, Queensland
- Product code: ELW Dairy TB
A Scenic Rim Eat - Local Week special Camel Dairy Tour & Breakfast with the founder of Summer Land Camels, Paul Martin. This is a rare opportunity to witness our beautiful Camels being milked and fed.
- Meet Paul Martin the founder of Summer Land Camels and ask him everything you always wanted to know about camels
- Learn about camels and Australia's camel history
- Guided tour through the camel dairy
- Witness our beautiful camels being milked - which is a rare opportunity
- Find out about Camel Milk, its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients and how the so-called 'white gold' benefits human health as food and skincare
- Finish your experience with a delicious breakfast sampling Camel Milk produce with Paul and enjoying the splendid views in our garden
- Please arrive & check-in for your tour 15 mins prior to the booked time
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels, shop around in our Skincare & Souvenir Shop, visit our Homestead cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch and try our famous Camelcino. All our dairy products are also available for purchase straight from the farm, so bring an esky or a cooler bag.