Eat Local Week - Farm Tour & Taste
From AUD $25.00
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Harrisville, Queensland
- Product code: ELW Farm TT
Summer Land Camels' friendly staff will guide you on a Scenic Rim Eat - Local Week special behind the scenes tour through Australia's largest camel farm & dairy operation, including our Camel Milk processing & production facilities.
- Learn about camels and Australia's camel history
- Meet our gentle camels
- Guided tour through the restricted access facilities and dairy
- Learn about wild/feral camels and how trust is developed with their cameleers
- Find out about Camel Milk, its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients and how the so-called 'white gold' benefits human health as food and skincare
- Taste our delicious Camel Milk produce and discover how we process the milk into award-winning cheeses and gelato
- Please arrive & check-in for your tour 15 mins prior to the booked time
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels, shop around in our Skincare & Souvenir Shop, visit our Homestead cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch and try our famous Camelcino. All our dairy products are also available for purchase straight from the farm, so bring an esky or a cooler bag.