Farm Tour & Picnic Lunch
From AUD $40.00
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Harrisville, Queensland
- Product code: Farm TPL
Enjoy a Picnic-style Lunch after a guided behind the scenes tour through Australia's largest camel farm & dairy operation, including our Camel Milk processing & production facilities.
- Bring your blanket and enjoy a picnic-style lunch in the cafe garden or at our cafe.
- Your picnic lunch includes a medley of Summer Land Camels award-winning smallgoods served with a beer, wine or soft drink and a gelato for dessert. Kids can choose between a delicious Kids Burger & Chips or Hot Dog & Chips including a soft drink or a juice and gelato for dessert.
- Learn about camels and Australia's camel history
- Meet our gentle camels
- Guided tour through the restricted access facilities and dairy
- Learn about wild/feral camels and how trust is developed with their cameleers
- Find out about Camel Milk, its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients and how the so called 'white gold' benefits human health as food and skincare
- Taste our delicious Camel Milk produce and discover how we process the milk into award-winning cheeses and gelato
- Please arrive & check-in for your tour 15 mins prior to the booked time
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels, shop around in our Skincare & Souvenir Shop, visit our Homestead Cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch and try our famous Camelcino. All our dairy products are also available for purchase straight from the farm, so bring an esky or a cooler bag.